We absolutely love the Christmas season, and all the things there is to do this time of year. Who doesn’t love a good holiday date night? I decided to put together some of my absolute favorites for you all to enjoy this year as well! I know sometimes its hard living in Florida and all you want is some flurries and chilly weather, but we can still make it amazing without the sledding and snowball fights! I hope you find time to slow down and truly enjoy and make memories this holiday season!
1. Christmas light strolling! Find the best neighborhoods and stroll / drive around! My family always likes to go to a neighborhood near by and pick one specific thing that we look for and count how many we see!
2. Get hot cocoa and walk around a downtown area or park that dresses up in magical lights!
3. Dress up and go see The Nutcracker!
4. Plan an afternoon and bake an assortment of Christmas cookies! You can always batch them up in cute little tins and give them as gifts as well! Who doesn’t look homemade cookies!?
5. Build a gingerbread house together with Christmas music playing!
6. Have a pajama night, snuggle up in a cozy blanket with hot cocoa and watch a christmas movie! Some of my faves are all the Santa Clause’s, The Elf and any and everything on Hallmark (duh)!
7. Go ice skating!!
8. Invite some friends over one evening and decorate wreaths or make a new ornament for the tree!
Have the most jolly holiday season! xo
photography that is both CLASSIC & JOYFUL